The Blyvoor Gold Mine, inclusive of the TSF site is located 75km
south west of Johannesburg in the Gauteng Province of South Africa.
It lies approximately 6 km south of Carletonville.
Key Information and site map
- 6 Tailings dams containing 1.3moz JORC compliant resources at an average grade of 0.3 g/t Au (for all the TSF’s).
- Production to be ramped up to 500,000 tpm expected after year 3 producing 36,700 oz Au per annum at its peak.
- Projected 25 year life of mine, at 50,000tpa production
- Projected low all in sustaining costs (AISC) of $727.
- Environmental liabilities funded.
- Experienced management team with proven track record and significant relevant experience